Exercise and movements based on Functional Biomechanics are used for
- Kettlebell Training
- Injury Prevention
- Body Recomposition.
- And Everyday Life
- See examples here www.youtube.com/swingthis1
Started in 2009, Swing This Kettlebell and Strength has become one of the most experienced kettlebell training centers in the country. I have helped hundreds of individuals understand and incorporate the kettlebell and other weight training tools into their lifestyle to aid with balance, strength, conditioning, sports performance, rehabilitation and injury prevention.
Swing This Kettlebell offers.…
- Personalized training (available by appt) whether small group classes or One-on-One sessions.
- Online programming for beginning instruction or kettlebell competition focus.
- Open Gym Memberships (invitation only)
- Seminars of any level are available for clubs, gyms and individuals travelling from out of town.
Memberships available here https://www.secure-booker.com/danielsfitness/ShopOnline/Membership.aspx
Swing This Kettlebell and Strength
4300 Boron ave (Back of RSVP medical building behind Kroger)
Covington KY 41015
859 466- 6163
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact form below